Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: MpvI3 and Jtec+

Advanced Tuner
    yayyy
    Last edited by LilSick; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:32 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Just so everyone is clear - you can data log with the Stable build on a V3 so long as you re-poll for parameters after connecting to the ECU and using the configs found on post #35. I have not tried adding my wideband into the mix yet but am hopeful it logs fine. I?m assuming I will have to bounce back and forth between the stable build to datalog the car and then tune/flash the car with the beta build.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ViPER1313 View Post
    Dude you are a legend. The stable version + whatever firmware is on my V3 right now does find and log the channels.
    Not really. I just sent a request into support and after a few weeks they gave us a partial fix on accident.

Hardly anything legendary, maybe worthy of a participation trophy.
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

Tuner in Training
    Got a good data log. Just to confirm for everyone doing this, to do the flash, I need to use the beta builds correct? Stable still has flash issues with JTEC right ?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ViPER1313 View Post
    Got a good data log. Just to confirm for everyone doing this, to do the flash, I need to use the beta builds correct? Stable still has flash issues with JTEC right ?
    I have a 2020 Dodge Challenger and a 03 Dodge Ram with JTEC. My tuner said to always use beta on both vehicles.. stable isn't very much stable... LOL