Thread: EEC-V with MPVI3

EEC-V with MPVI3

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried EEC-V with the new MPVI3 yet? I saw on their Facebook post that it is fully supported. Is function much improved over the previous units? Hoping that it works way better and I can start getting my customers with older Fords in. Thanks everyone.
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Quote Originally Posted by Blown383 View Post
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried EEC-V with the new MPVI3 yet? I saw on their Facebook post that it is fully supported. Is function much improved over the previous units? Hoping that it works way better and I can start getting my customers with older Fords in. Thanks everyone.
    Dont get the MPVI3 if you have a EEC-V ECM!!!... at the tie of this reply HP Tuners is having an issue with the MPVI3 reading EEC-V ECM's. they are thankfully giving a full refund for the interface and credits if it was bought directly through them. again at this time the MPVI3 is unable to read EEC-V ECM's