Thread: 2020 Silverado tune help?

2020 Silverado tune help?

I'll post my tune i posted earlier that truck was shifting hard from 1-2 but everything else seemed ok. Also the truck on a remote start from fob or app will only seem to rev to 4700 rpm then shift. Dunno whats up with that either. Turn truck off restart works ok.Figured id just post tune see if anyone sees anything. Trucks a 6.2 gm cold air intake with catback.My 2020 Trailboss 6.2 1.8.hpt

nobody has anything?

Thinking these e90's are finicky? Put stock ecm in no issue? So tells me something with new hptuners unlocked ecm? I'm confused
    Last edited by 15ltz6.2; 10-15-2022 at 06:13 PM.

Tuning Addict
    I haven't looked at the cal myself, but it may even be something gm changed in the OS update. I know hpt just loads the latest greatest updates from GM. Just remote tuning I've noticed a lot of issues trying to get cammed ones to idle right with the some of the latest GM updates. Put the older OS back in and no problems or different issues all together. You might even want to email support and see what they say about it.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

If you dont mind take a look at the tune. See what you want see what you think? Been trying to play with final shift spark to stiffen up shifts alil but things seem to go wacky where I have it now so back to stock currently. Left knock retard all alone too but was thinking of relaxing it alil. So would support send me an older os calibration If I asked? I can live with it for now a restart solves it but still annoying lol. Thanks

Just a update hoping maybe someone can help? Shifting seems to sorted out dealers did a relearn so far so good. But that 4700rpm wot on initial startup or after it sits won't go away? Restart truck all is fine? This is annoying the heck out of me. Regardless of tune that's in truck it does it even with stock tune. Hptuners is looking into it but haven't got very far (no luck). Hoping someone can help??? Weird part is put my oem ecm back in issue isn't there? Here's a log of it doing it then a restart.Run 2 hptuners issues.hplMy 2020 Trailboss 6.2 virgin.hpt
    Last edited by 15ltz6.2; 10-31-2022 at 06:43 PM.