Thread: Disable Brake to start?

Potential Tuner

Disable Brake to start?

Hey anyone out there know how to disable "push brake to start" on a rzr 1000xp turbo? thanks in advance!

Im not sure thats a section we have access to in the ECM at this time.
    I have not seen options related to that.

Potential Tuner
    ok thanks hellknight. I will keep looking for this setting, I know evo power sports has a way to get rid of it on there tuning device so i was just wondering if i could do the same on hp tuners! thanks appreciate the feedback.

Potential Tuner
    I'd like to find this too, and the 2 foot driving limiter. Have you found that one? I just got hptuners this week and I'm still figuring it out, I've only had about 15 minutes to sit down with it so far

Potential Tuner
    I changed a couple of settings like idle, fans on/off, speed limit, pedal demand. I have changed the brake over ride and im thinking thats the 2 foot driving limit. Im looking for a good tune for timing and fuel, trying to get more power out of a stock rzr 1000 turbo. lol

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ls.Tone View Post
    Hey anyone out there know how to disable "push brake to start" on a rzr 1000xp turbo? thanks in advance!
    start requirements.png

Not sure about the RZR Turbo, but it is located under start requirements on the Ranger Northstar

Potential Tuner
    thanks! I will check now!