Thread: Tune File needed for 2019 Corvette Grand Sport Auto

Tuner in Training

Tune File needed for 2019 Corvette Grand Sport Auto

Hi guys does anyone have a stock tune file for a 2019 Corvette Grand Sport Auto?

Thanks

Nolan

Quote Originally Posted by 10secTy View Post
    Hi guys does anyone have a stock tune file for a 2019 Corvette Grand Sport Auto?

Thanks

Nolan
    Check the repository. I think there is at least one or two stock files in there.

Tuner in Training
    I did check the repository, and there are no 2019 Corvette files. There is a 2018 but wanted to check for differences on screwed up 2019 tune.

Thanks

Nolan

Quote Originally Posted by 10secTy View Post
    I did check the repository, and there are no 2019 Corvette files. There is a 2018 but wanted to check for differences on screwed up 2019 tune.

Thanks

Nolan
    If there have been no changes between the 2018 and 2019 years, as far as the vehicle configuration is concerned then I would just download the 2018 as a reference and then view the comparison log to see what changes exist between your tune and the 2018 tune, and if necessary, copy over the tables over from the 2018 to the tables of the 2019 which are messed up.

If you don't know how to do that, send over your current file to me and I will inspect the two tunes and see what's going on. Give me the full details of your vehicle in the email so I can get you a good OE tune file match for your vehicle.

[email protected]