Thread: Final Video Frame Disapperaing

Potential Tuner

Final Video Frame Disapperaing

Hello, I'm using Race Render Ultimate. I'm putting together spit screen videos to demonstrate side by side differences in a products operation but the videos have different lengths. My issue whatever clip (or clips) that end first, disappear once they have finished playing. I was wondering if there is a way to get them to stay visible just paused on the final frame and the remaining videos keep playing. I've searched through the help documentation with no luck.

I hope that question was some what understandable....

Thanks,

Advanced Tuner
    I don't think there's a way to pause the video on the last frame, but you could take a screenshot of the last frame and add it as a separate Display Object behind the video such that when the video disappears, you'll see the screenshot.

Potential Tuner
    Haha, We think alike. That's what I've been doing but it a pain getting them perfectly aligned. Was just hoping I was overlooking a setting.

Advanced Tuner
    If 1080 is good enough (which it likely is if you've got multiple videos), you could open the video alone in a separate RaceRender project with no overlay and navigate to the last frame, then use the File > Export Preview Image with the Preview Settings at 1080 to get the last frame at 1920x1080. Then you can add a picture with the same X, Y, Width, and Height as your video (you can copy/paste these settings between the Display Objects) to more easily align everything. If you save everything as template, then you should be able to add the picture of the last frame as an Input File and you wouldn't need to align anything other than just exporting the preview image.

It's a bit more setup initially, but it might make everything easier in subsequent videos.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the tip.