Thread: 21 challenger 392 vva-limp in fuel cut defintion

Potential Tuner

21 challenger 392 vva-limp in fuel cut defintion

21 challenger 392 with rotrex supercharger. The car starts and says vva-limp-in in fuel cut and wont rev past 5500. Ill post the tune and see if someone can tell me what is wrong thanks in advance.
    BEAULIEU CHALLENGER REV 4.hptBEAULIEU CHALLENGER REV 4.hpt

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    there is many factors to limit the engine speed, you need to post log and best to post ORI file and mod
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    It has an mmx cam with the phaser locked out, headers with stock cat back, ATI 10 % lower pulley, and rotrex supercharger, with 60 lb bosch injectors. The fuel cut says vva-limp in as soon as the car starts. Heres the original file and a log this is the run i datalogged the fuel cut and found the vva-limp in
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    So I'm still fighting this issue it doesnt seem to matter if I put the stock tune in it will still give me the vva limit fuel cut. The car wont rev past 5500. As soon as the car cranks it puts it in vva limit. any insight on were to find the definition to research the problem. I"m willing to do the research if someone can point me in the right direction. thanks in advance

Try this

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Potential Tuner
    I tried the tune you gave me and no change I still have the vva-limp in fuel cut off I had moved all the cut offs already but I tried yours and no change have you ever had the vva-limp in before

Tuner in Training
    broke plug, coil, or injector that is shorted. Things like that can cause VVA limp in conditions also. may be worth going over everything mechanically one more time.

Potential Tuner
    I've checked the plugs, and unplugged all the coils and injectors and as soon as it cranks it goes into vva-limp in what else can cause it or could you tell me where to find the info about it so I can go through everything that is associated I didnt do the work on it just stuck trying to figure it out thanks

Give this a try as well, let me know

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Potential Tuner
    I tried the adjustments its the fuel cut that is giving me the issue I've looked over things physically now I have to start looking electronically. the car runs great and making decent power for the timing in it it just wont rev I've unplugged all the coils and injector looked at the plugs everything looks good. with everything unplugged it immediately goes into vva-limpin on the fuel cut tab. It doesnt matter if I put the stock tune back in it dies the same thing. Thanks again for looking

Potential Tuner
    So I've gone over the coil wiring, pulled the plugs, checked the injectors and wiring, and went over the wiring to see if anything is pinched, it all is fine. The car goes right into the vva-limpin fuel cut. The car runs really good and is making good power, runs smooth and has no codes. It just wont rev past 5500. It doesn't matter if I put my modified tune or the stock tune in it the fuel cut is active. If I unplug the injectors and coils the fuel cut is active, as soon as the car cranks. Is there a way to bypass the fuel cut to see if it helps this problem? Again thank you for any insight.

Advanced Tuner
    BEAULIEU CHALLENGER try.hpt

Shot in the dark, but try this

Potential Tuner
    any update about the problem ?
    as i have the same one on 2013 srt with camshaft