So today was my first time using HPTuners, but I have experience with Holley and Megasquirt units which probably doesn't apply much to this. Last weekend I installed a hellcat oil pump on my 2014 5.7 hemi charger (Car is stock), and since then I have a P0016 cam/crank misalignment code. When I did the oil pump I removed the chain tensioner, and the cam gear skipped clockwise slightly when I removed the chain tensioner to rotate the oil pump and get the pick-up tube bolt off. When I put it back together, I gently rotated the cam back in the counter-clockwise direction and put the chain tensioner back in. Then I rotated the engine a few revolutions and made sure the dot on the cam sprocket was at 12 o-clock and the crank was at 6 o-clock like it is shown in alldata, but I did not remove the chain and set the marks with the marks on the chain. My oil pressure is higher with the hellcat oil pump as I expected it would be, and I thought I would need to change some of the VVT parameters for the higher oil pressure. When I got my MVPI3 all setup and started watching the cam position data I found this:

Exhaust cam des angle - 125*
Exhaust cam angle - 125* (Fluctuates between 124-125*)
Exhaust cam error - 0*
Exhaust cam center pos - 125*
Exhaust cam DC - 0%
Exhaust cam final DC - 0%

I read some other posts and saw that most stock vehicles should be 134* at idle or full advance. So If I was off a tooth, I was thinking I should see either a 7 or 14 degree difference instead of a 10 degree difference. Crank relearn fails with both HP tuners and my snap-on solus. I'm starting to think my phaser may not have been locked when the gear moved counter clockwise and when I rotated it back and timed it, it was off even though the marks on the gears were where they were supposed to be. Both my cam and crank sensors show "In sync" on my solus scanner as well. I already tossed an OEM VVT solenoid at it, because I pinned the crank for a 2.9L whipple, and I really don't want to take the crank pulley off and then try to eye-ball line up the pin holes with the engine in the car....

Any ideas? At this point, I feel like I should just go back in there and replace the phaser/chain/guide/tensioner, but if I do all of that and the code is still there and I could have fixed it with a couple key strokes, i'm going to toss my self head first in a dumpster.