Thread: Interface not found or responding/ x7F

Tuner in Training

Interface not found or responding/ x7F

Interface not found or responding/ writer transfer request x7F negative response code. HP TUNERS

Hello everyone. Today I installed a egs53 TCM into my 2006 Chrysler 300 with a 2009 ngc4 PCM. (392 swap) On the scanner it reads the egs53 TCM but upon writing it I get a couple of codes after trying different things. 1. Is witer transfer request x7F negative response code and 2. Interface not found or responding. It's still showing the old egs52 on the Editor.
    I submitted a ticket to support but while they're working to get back with me, anyone have these codes and what solved them? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by PoppyPreston; 12-29-2022 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Wrong year

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppyPreston View Post
    Interface not found or responding/ writer transfer request x7F negative response code. HP TUNERS

Hello everyone. Today I installed a egs53 TCM into my 2009 Chrysler 300 with a 2009 ngc4 PCM. (392 swap) On the scanner it reads the egs53 TCM but upon writing it I get a couple of codes after trying different things. 1. Is witer transfer request x7F negative response code and 2. Interface not found or responding. It's still showing the old egs52 on the Editor.
    I submitted a ticket to support but while they're working to get back with me, anyone have these codes and what solved them? Thanks in advance!
    ever figure this out?

Tuner in Training
    Still haven't resolved this issue.