Thread: mpvi3+prolink+ & hp scanner

Potential Tuner

mpvi3+prolink+ & hp scanner

Bought a new mpvi3 and prolink+ wiring. I think I have it wired correctly but I am unable to see the wideband in the scanner. I thought the purpose of the prolink was to add this parameter and that the mpvi3 had whatever was needed to link this seamlessly. So far I am just frustrated. I want to start using hp tuners and get my first tuning revision from my tuner and plug it in but he wants a log to show the aem wideband and the software are reading the same. Any help appreciated!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2006Srt8 View Post
    Bought a new mpvi3 and prolink+ wiring. I think I have it wired correctly but I am unable to see the wideband in the scanner. I thought the purpose of the prolink was to add this parameter and that the mpvi3 had whatever was needed to link this seamlessly. So far I am just frustrated. I want to start using hp tuners and get my first tuning revision from my tuner and plug it in but he wants a log to show the aem wideband and the software are reading the same. Any help appreciated!
    So I just solved my issue in dealing with the same thing about an hour ago.

-Add channel

-drop down MPVI MPVI2 MPVI3

-drop down pro link, pro link+

- add channel MPVI 2 PL AD input 1 (red) [voltage]

Try scanning while the car is running before the next step to make sure you see it reading a voltage.

once voltage is confirmed right click the channel and click transform.

drill down to find your particular wideband under the oxygen sensor tab and click ok.

This should get you logging your AFR now.