Thread: Wanted : Pops and Bangs while deceleration

Potential Tuner

Wanted : Pops and Bangs while deceleration

2021 jeep grand cherokee 5.7 procharged jeep5.7-upload pop bang-10.18.2022.hpt

I included my latest tune i did a couple hours ago. I am getting bucking and surging.. please help

Thank You

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for the response.. I will take that into consideration.

Meanwhile I have a good running tune that I wanted to adjust to get some bangs and pops to make me smile.

I?m sorry you have not been satisfied with the product.

I have no problem with ? donations ? for a tuner to take what I have and make it want I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Igloo_Coupe View Post
    Thank you for the response.. I will take that into consideration.

Meanwhile I have a good running tune that I wanted to adjust to get some bangs and pops to make me smile.

I?m sorry you have not been satisfied with the product.

I have no problem with ? donations ? for a tuner to take what I have and make it want I want.
    There was a thread dedicated to the subject , search in this Dodge section you might find it.....I think it was called burble Tune ? the other guy who responded sounds like a bitter Ex girlfriend.......
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

Potential Tuner
    Thank you , I will look for it now

Potential Tuner
    Looks like I forgot a table that needed to match.. from what I gather the Part throttle base, MBT and Minimum Spark tables need to have the same change made in order for it to work.. I could be wrong though

Potential Tuner
    I wound up figuring it out, I had to match 3 tables of the timing I wanted and bingo it worked

Potential Tuner
    Good info there.

Quote Originally Posted by Igloo_Coupe View Post
    I wound up figuring it out, I had to match 3 tables of the timing I wanted and bingo it worked
    Could you please elaborate on the changes you made? I would like some crackles and such 😏 maybe even post a before and after tune file?

Tuner
    you have to log your decel spark and then retard timing in those areas on all spark tables it seems, if you search for "burble tune" i did find more info and videos on it.

Tuner in Training
    My Avalanche with single inlet/dual outlet Flowmaster muffler, burbles and crackles on deacceleration, but only on the freeway at higher RPM... on a STOCK tune.

Crackle and popping otherwise is done by changing the fuel ratio to run super rich. All that unburned fuel can't be good for the cats, let alone other engine components.