Hey guys so im having issues with idling while trying to dial in the Maf. hunts like crazy and dies. drives fine and and seeing lean spots of decel cutoff even though decel is disabled. 02 disabled and dynamic airflow (speed density) disabled. i managed to get maf dialed in withing reasonable range. no exhaust leaks or vacuum leaks. So backstory is i had this thing dialed in to the T and would run great after cam and straight piped. i put new exhaust on ( only thing different is a muffler with a resonator attached to it.) and would get 02 lean to rich codes. replaced 02 sensors, spark plug and wires. not seeing anything to do with injectors since it ran fine before. also when at highway speeds on decel its hunting from 800 to 1100. im chasing my tail with this one and really need some advice. mybe a valve not sealing all the way. also im seeing fuel rail pressure at 1900 psi at idle and that seems crazy, i thought its only suppose to be 700-900 at idle. thank you guys. here is a log file and tune. 2017 silverado 1500 5.3l mild cam with Long Tubes and no Cats. built converter stock stall. cam maf tune almost done.hpl
new exhuast after new plug wires step 8.hpt