Thread: mpvi2 interface not found or not responding

Potential Tuner

mpvi2 interface not found or not responding

mpvi2 will not connect to editer... via bluetooth or cable. connects to the scanner with no issues (cable and bluetooth) on the same vehicle, uninstalled and reinstalled the suite with the same issue. resynced and nothing is seems to work.

Be sure you're disconnecting VCM Scanner first before you try to connect with VCM Editor.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Be sure you're disconnecting VCM Scanner first before you try to connect with VCM Editor.
    i have tried that, just switched pcs and same issue... we just used it last weekend at the track. i dont get it

Potential Tuner

Im having the same exact issue. mpvi2 will not connect to editor.

Quote Originally Posted by DOTapproved View Post
    mpvi2 will not connect to editer... via bluetooth or cable. connects to the scanner with no issues (cable and bluetooth) on the same vehicle, uninstalled and reinstalled the suite with the same issue. resynced and nothing is seems to work.

Potential Tuner
    I'm having the same exact issue. mpvi2 will not connect to editor. I took every little step you took like Bobby Brown... lol. No luck!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HALLWAYZ View Post
    I'm having the same exact issue. mpvi2 will not connect to editor. I took every little step you took like Bobby Brown... lol. No luck!
    very very strange....i even tried regular suite and beta suite.. same issue with editer

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    this morning i updated to 5.1.184 beta, tried 3 different vehicles and still the same issue. tried 3 different pcs... with the same issue. scanner connects and editor will not (interface not found)