Thread: Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6 Rev Stuck

Potential Tuner

Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6 Rev Stuck

After setting some negative values on the base minimum spark from 2000 RPM and disabling the DFCO my rev hangs at whatever RPM is above the minimum spark and it cuts ignition. Trying to get some pops going through the exhaust (I know it?s idiotic but I?m testing some things)

Tuner in Training
    you need to put low numbers only near 0, don't go crazy otherwise it will hang as Neural thing will interfere, or as I think so.

Any way, just to be clear:

- Disable DFCO
    - Set the cells on Part Throttle Base table first row on pops rpm range to numbers near zero like 0 to -5
    - Set MBT Base table the same, make them identical on the cells where you want the pops
    - Adjust the Minimum Spark Base table to allow it go to those negative numbers, so make them identical to part throttle base table again for those cells or make them -5

All the best, or you can upload the file and I will edit it for you.

Message me some time if u like.. i can help

Tuner in Training
    Hi, can anyone help me with my issue, everytime i do WOT it goes to limp mode. I just recently got the car. It was previously tuned using HP tuner maybe someone can help

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Ongdata View Post
    Hi, can anyone help me with my issue, everytime i do WOT it goes to limp mode. I just recently got the car. It was previously tuned using HP tuner maybe someone can help
    post the tune and a log showing the limp mode