Thread: Mpvi2 saying I don't have licenses

Tuner in Training BackWoodsBandit's Avatar

Mpvi2 saying I don't have licenses

Need help, I'm having a problem, originally used my mpvi2 on my wife's laptop, on her account...factory reset the laptop because she got a new one and I planned on using this one for hptuners...now it's telling me I don't have licenses for any of my tunes I've been editing, I even used 2 more credits I had because I had to write a file to my truck the other morning and it wouldn't let me unless I used them, I've only used it on my truck, and only on this laptop, is there something I'm not doing? I've resyncd, I've done all I know to do as a Novice but nothing is working and I desperately need to make adjustments to my tune, im lost...Tia for any help

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    No I didn?t open a ticket, I?m doing that now

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfredieu View Post
    No I didn?t open a ticket, I?m doing that now
    Whats the ticket number?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Whats the ticket number?
    Sorry for the late response, horrible service where I'm working...It actually worked when I tried it this morning...idk what the problem was, been acting a little funny since the last update, all seems to be well now