Thread: Nag1 Tune

Tuner in Training

Nag1 Tune

So I have a 2013 Charger RT with the nag1 trans and I have a dings VB and a 3200 rpm stall. I wanted to see if maybe someone could look at this tune. I just got a new TCM and I want to install a tune in it just want to make sure looks good to a trained eye My car does have the Adaptive Cruise but I did the tune on my old TCM I somehow broke my cruise.

Thx

Stock Nag1 test1 TCM.hpt

Is this tune from Dings?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jefo View Post
    Is this tune from Dings?
    I had to get a new TCM and noticed that there was a difference in a couple of the pages between the new tcm and the old and I copied as much of the old to the new as possible. But yeah for the most part this is from Dings.

Tuner in Training
    I did install this tune. But if I have the traction control turned on and I try and do a WOT pull. I end up blowing through the transmission and causing a over RPM fault and have to stop and turn off the car and basically rest the transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by weaselsmopar View Post
    I did install this tune. But if I have the traction control turned on and I try and do a WOT pull. I end up blowing through the transmission and causing a over RPM fault and have to stop and turn off the car and basically rest the transmission.
    increase the limp mode rpm limit

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the info. Trans is behaving very well now. Nice solid shifts up and down. Also have not had problems with any pulls with TC on or off.

Quote Originally Posted by weaselsmopar View Post
    Thanks for the info. Trans is behaving very well now. Nice solid shifts up and down. Also have not had problems with any pulls with TC on or off.
    Are you able to share the current tune?
    2018 Trackhawk PCM/TCM tune by Dusterhoff.
    Flex Fuel, MMX faux 95mm TB, GripTec 2.85, 10% ATI lower, FIC1200, ARH 1 7/8 w/cats, 180 T-stat

13 Chrysler 300S, RAM BGE 412 stroker, cam motion 232/246 619/619 118 +4, ATI 18% OD pulley
    Whipple Gen5 3.0, 2.50 upper pulley, Smooth Boost controller, FIC 1200 inj. Nick W 108mm TB, FORE dual return fuel system, E85, FTI 2800 stall(SRT83380), SHR WAR Viking trans and valve body, Getrag 3.73, 1 7/8 kooks w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back 943rwhp

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by coanan View Post
    Are you able to share the current tune?
    how do you like the SHR components? I did some searching and came across some posts online where another brand valvebody wasnt what it was cracked up to be. Just 2 welded holes on the separator plate and missing screens on the solenoids.

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyPreston View Post
    how do you like the SHR components? I did some searching and came across some posts online where another brand valvebody wasnt what it was cracked up to be. Just 2 welded holes on the separator plate and missing screens on the solenoids.
    Sorry for late reply. Trans is great, I'm pushing 1000hp. Wish it was a 8HP90 though.

Think there is more to the "just two welded holes" from my experimenting.
    2018 Trackhawk PCM/TCM tune by Dusterhoff.
    Flex Fuel, MMX faux 95mm TB, GripTec 2.85, 10% ATI lower, FIC1200, ARH 1 7/8 w/cats, 180 T-stat

13 Chrysler 300S, RAM BGE 412 stroker, cam motion 232/246 619/619 118 +4, ATI 18% OD pulley
    Whipple Gen5 3.0, 2.50 upper pulley, Smooth Boost controller, FIC 1200 inj. Nick W 108mm TB, FORE dual return fuel system, E85, FTI 2800 stall(SRT83380), SHR WAR Viking trans and valve body, Getrag 3.73, 1 7/8 kooks w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back 943rwhp