Thread: Hellcat with a 3.09 gear

Potential Tuner

Hellcat with a 3.09 gear

I decided to buy my own tuner and i'm trying to learn how to do my own tuning.
    How do I tell VCM Editor to switch to a 3.09 gear? I noticed that for GM it's under Gear/Tire Wizard, but I don't see it as an option for the Hellcat.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 11-02-2022 at 08:05 AM.

Tuner in Training
    The Hellcat doesn't require the change to be made manually. It will adjust by itself after taking it for a drive. I believe it uses the wheel speed sensors to automatically update the ratio.

Advanced Tuner
    So do the cars that came with a 70 (supposedly) but I know 2 people that had issues. And I?m having some of my own. Because that setting is in the BCM you change it in scanner, not editor

its in the scanner

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I decided to buy my own tuner and i'm trying to learn how to do my own tuning.
    How do I tell VCM Editor to switch to a 3.09 gear? I noticed that for GM it's under Gear/Tire Wizard, but I don't see it as an option for the Hellcat.
    If your car has ACC and you change the ratio in scanner you will lose the acc cc and fcw. I believe it can be restored but you will need a separate interface and alpha odb2 software to do so
    Last edited by LilSick; 02-14-2023 at 08:37 PM.