Thread: 2022 Mustang GT Tune Help

Potential Tuner

2022 Mustang GT Tune Help

Looking for a burble tune if anyone has a HPT file. I have a 2022 mustang GT, has cat deletes & x pipe. Current/adjusted HPT tune uploaded, if anyone wants to take a look, not quite sure what?s going on but car is extremely jerky in low rpm?s. Pops like CRAAAAZY, but not rapidly back to back.

My goal here is
    Increase overall vehicle performance/shifting
    Have burbles in sport/sport+/track (none in regular drive mode)
    Burbles in 3k+ rpm?s or whatever you recommend.
    LOUD, frequent, back to back burbles like a full auto AK47 lol.

Seems childish I know but I just love it and reason why I bought the car.

Stock file & my modified file both attached: please help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Usually you only need to modify the spark tables for the mapped point used on decel, not all the mapped points. Retarding the timing on the MBT tables is probably going to make drivability and torque worse.

You could try putting the tables back, and using the burble logic in the fuel -> cutoff tab. Curious if it works on 22s.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by sook View Post
    Usually you only need to modify the spark tables for the mapped point used on decel, not all the mapped points. Retarding the timing on the MBT tables is probably going to make drivability and torque worse.

You could try putting the tables back, and using the burble logic in the fuel -> cutoff tab. Curious if it works on 22s.
    Thank you! I will try it out & let you know what happens.

Advanced Tuner
    The stock cats won’t like all the popping if it’s very agressive for too long

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill88stang View Post
    The stock cats won?t like all the popping if it?s very agressive for too long
    Re read it bud, I?m catless

Advanced Tuner
    You have to change DFCO so your car does not go into fuel cut during deceleration.
    Return your spark tables back to stock and use spark/fuel torque ratios to retard spark during deceleration.
    If you want to try to get the pop during decel, the spark tables you need to adjust a MBT 0, 1, 2. They do not need to be set to -20* though.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatwhite5.0 View Post
    You have to change DFCO so your car does not go into fuel cut during deceleration.
    Return your spark tables back to stock and use spark/fuel torque ratios to retard spark during deceleration.
    If you want to try to get the pop during decel, the spark tables you need to adjust a MBT 0, 1, 2. They do not need to be set to -20* though.
    Thank you very much? what would you recommend a good degree be then? -10? -15?

Advanced Tuner
    With my limited experience i noticed my car got pretty jerky when i disabled anti-shuffling. I see yours is disabled too, not sure if that would be it. My maf not being tuned right in the beginning also caused a similar situation. good luck

Tuner
    It will be as much as you like the pop to be, I would say try 0 and -5 then play more as you like.
    Simple... Successful... Intelligent...

Advanced Tuner
    I have a good tune for u

Potential Tuner
    can you send me it? you have a video? thank you!

Tuner in Training
    would you please share it ?

Tuner in Training
    have you tried burble logic ?

Advanced Tuner
    Burble logic works just fine