Thread: 2008 Silverado e38 ECU using Ford GT500 injectors, and DSteck's conversion sheet

2008 Silverado e38 ECU using Ford GT500 injectors, and DSteck's conversion sheet

Hi all, I am hunting some validation of correct Ford M-9593-MU52 injector data conversion and use in this 08 E38 ecu file I've attached.

I believe I input the data into Dave's sheet on tab one, from a 14 Ford gt500, then used the values his sheet produces on the tables to the right which reflect the GM conversion results for 50psi at the rail. Heres the link to Dave's thread. https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...on-spreadsheet

Anyone able to do a quick compare for me and see what you think? Mind you, this thing is at about 50psi rail. So I used this comment from Jeff Evans to come up with 64.77lb but, can only max IFR on this ECU to 63.5lb/hr, which is flat-lined because of Vette reg/filter piece of junk.

"The Ford data is based on breakpoint multipliers for low and high slope. Low slope = non-linear flow (small PW) and high slope = linear flow (higher PW). You want to look at the high slope flow rate values and then reference the high slope pressure multiplier to determine the approximate flow at your rail pressure. Same would apply to the offset / latency values."

Thanks!LSG with DSX inj data for these gt500 injs .hpt
    Last edited by mercrising; 11-03-2022 at 01:35 PM.