Thread: 2021 Escalade / Tahoe / Yukon HP TUNER

Potential Tuner

2021 Escalade / Tahoe / Yukon HP TUNER

Any update on when this tuner will be available for the 2021 L87 ? I see its aval for the Silverado however not the GM SUV's

Specifically the Escalade. Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    I'm in the same boat, 2021 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2.

I have big plans for this truck, they got crushed today when I tried to read the ECM.

I purposely bought a 2021 instead of a 22 or 23 because I seen 2021 was supported but didn't know it was only the pickups.

I hope, and will even beg for support for this truck.

In for an update

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
    I'm in the same boat, 2021 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2.

I have big plans for this truck, they got crushed today when I tried to read the ECM.

I purposely bought a 2021 instead of a 22 or 23 because I seen 2021 was supported but didn't know it was only the pickups.

I hope, and will even beg for support for this truck.

I have a feeling that with the Escalade V around the corner , many horsepower enthusiasts will want to tune that truck. We may just have to wait for those to arrive. Im looking to put a ported L86 intake with LT5 95mm ported TB along with a Cold air intake and cat back exhaust . Holding off now until a tuner is ready for 2021+ GM SUVs . Hopefully HPtuners see this post and can verify if any thing is on the horizon.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC-ESCO View Post
    I have a feeling that with the Escalade V around the corner , many horsepower enthusiasts will want to tune that truck. We may just have to wait for those to arrive. Im looking to put a ported L86 intake with LT5 95mm ported TB along with a Cold air intake and cat back exhaust . Holding off now until a tuner is ready for 2021+ GM SUVs . Hopefully HPtuners see this post and can verify if any thing is on the horizon.
    My plan was to drop an LT4 in this truck, build my own V.

I foolishly assumed they were still using the E-92 or at least had support, when I bought it so I thought I was all set, wow what a rude awakening.

Now I am beginning to wonder if the E-90 will be able to control the LT4 which I am assuming has the Neural Network?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
    My plan was to drop an LT4 in this truck, build my own V.

I foolishly assumed they were still using the E-92 or at least had support, when I bought it so I thought I was all set, wow what a rude awakening.

Now I am beginning to wonder if the E-90 will be able to control the LT4 which I am assuming has the Neural Network?
    No, it can't, it doesn't have the inputs / outputs for all of the supercharger controls. Hence, the reason they used the E99 in the Escalade-V.