I recently removed what was a hardwired into my car wideband setup to turn into a portable unit. It is the old dynojet wideband. I have logged it in hptuners with my mpvi1 pro cable but I probably haven't had it set up in 10 years. This is not the newer dynojet 2 unit this was the original unit with the gauge. I no longer have the installation guide for the unit and I can't find it anywhere online anymore. What I'm trying to remember is which wires were used to hook up the wideband output to a MPVI 1 enhanced interface with the green plug.

Some of what i was able to piece together was
yellow with the white wire from the dynojet unit to pin 1 of the mpvi 1 pro(for ad input 1)
Black and gray wire from the dynojet unit to pin 5 of the mpvi pro
I feel there were two wires maybe supposed to go to the same pin.

One other thing I found in searching was to hook the white wire with the green stripe from the dyno jet in with the black wire to pin 5 on the MPVI1 pro. This backs up what I remember of having to hook two wires together. I haven't tried this yet because there is 10v on that white with a green stripe wire and I don't want to damage the wideband controller.

In the past when I used this unit it worked flawlessly in the hpt scanner. Anyone remember how to hook this up?