Thread: '05 gto trans pressure

'05 gto trans pressure

05 gto 427 stroker.. e40pcm. How do you get the trans pressures up on cruise, there is no virtual torque settings to adjust. Cruising at 45 mph, delivered engine torque is reporting in the 50's, and trans pressure is anywhere from 0-15 psi. I'm running sd with the double stoich method. I do have the force motor current lowered by 10%, and a hd 2 shift kit. Any other tricks to up pressure? Maybe with the shift kit, it's got more than it's asking for.
    2005 gto A4
    Darton sleeved 427, prc ls3 heads, custom cam 243/257
    Fti 3400 triple disc convertor
    553/555 N/A 839/823 nitrous on hub dyno

Advanced Tuner
    Other than something mechanical, I do not think there is anything available within the HPT software that will let you control this. I have been looking to see if there is a min pressure setting or something but I have not found anything. You may have to do some diag if the pressure is to low. The double stoich method does not alter the airflow calc and the resulting torque calc that the trans uses to determine pressure. If the tune was completely scaled and reporting an artificially low torque value, then maybe it could cause issues, but I have not seen any adverse effects of this personally.