Thread: File will not upload to trainer

File will not upload to trainer

2009 Challernger RT. Any idea why?

File will not upload to trainer pic.png

You need to first create a read file from your tune. Then upload it - should be a very small file, maybe 4kb or so.

NNT menu.pngNNT menu 2.png

Quote Originally Posted by rockystock View Post
    You need to first create a read file from your tune. Then upload it - should be a very small file, maybe 4kb or so.

NNT menu.pngNNT menu 2.png
    Thanks rockystock. I tried that. Please see attached. NN Trainer File Pic.png

I think that I figured it out. The file is large because of the change log. I tried up upload my baseline tune which was only 4 kb and it worked. Thanks!

Yeah that changelog bites me sometimes too. So my tune files are around 647kb (ngc4 based files). When my files creep up past 700kb or so, I'll make a template file of my latest tune (check every box), then open my very first read file tune (I save one as a "master" read-only), save it using the name of the latest tune but add "refresh" and then apply the template. Works well, removes the crazy changelog.

Still having issues. I got the VE table to load and sent it to the trainer. After I download the trained file and open it in HP tuners it will not update the tune. I should be getting a prompt as seen in the attachment but it's not there. NN fille not updating tune.png

Weird. Do you have the latest version of VCM Editor?

Here's how I keep my files somewhat organized:

"... Read File.htt" - NNT initial read file (upload this to the server)
    "... Read File (result).htt" - file downloaded from the trainer
    "... Table Mods.htt" - working file, where the VE table edits are made and saved
    "... Export.htt" - made from the Table Mods file (upload this to server)
    "... Export (result).htt" - final file downloaded from the trainer. Opening this file will prompt me to update the ANN weights and biases in the tune file.

file naming convention.png
    Last edited by rockystock; 11-05-2022 at 09:03 PM.

Got it to work! Thanks for your help on this! I think that I was trying to open the wrong file. The correct file was stored in "downloaded" folder instead of the HP tuners folder.