Thread: Trickflow TFS-89036 fuel injector data

Potential Tuner

Trickflow TFS-89036 fuel injector data

I have a 1995 Camaro Z28 with a torqhead 24x setup (LS1 PCM and coils on a gen II LT1)

I bought trickflow tfs-89036 with the expectation it would come with an injector chart, but I can't find data online and none was provided.

Can anyone tell me where to find the correct data? I contacted their customer support two weeks ago and have not heard back.

Potential Tuner
    I finally got a hold of Trickflow... and they sent me a chart with an Accel part number.

Strongly suspect I overpaid for a trickflow branded Accel part

https://documents.holley.com/accel_i...ons_150136.pdf

In case this link goes down, here's a copy/paste

ACCEL 150136 - 36# Hr Fuel Injector Specifications
    Drive Circuit: "Saturated", R-C Voltage Suppression, 14.0 VDC
    Coil Resistance: 14.5 ohms
    Fuel Compatibility: Standard Gasolines and Ethanol Flex Fuels
    Fuel Pressure: 300 kPa (43.5 psi)
    Static Flow Rate: 252 gm/min n-Heptane
    Dynamic Flow Rate: 7.56 mg/pulse at 2.5 ms, 10 ms period (100 Hz)
    Approximated Time Offset: 0.70 ms
    Approximated Slope: 4.20 mg/ms
    Minimum Linear PW: 1.38 ms
    Linear Flow Range (SAE): 15.3
    Opening Time: 1.35 ms
    Closing Time 0.67 ms
    SMOV: 4.23 volts

Quote Originally Posted by ep95zee28 View Post
    I finally got a hold of Trickflow... and they sent me a chart with an Accel part number.

Strongly suspect I overpaid for a trickflow branded Accel part
    quite possible, if yours are the same as mine(accel part # 150136 single, or 150836 8 pack).....then i'm researching the same thing, where to find complete injector data ...... i hope someone in the know answers you.

looking at that info they sent you.... is it possible to give the ecu enough info from that to not run lean or rich, and will the computer fill in the blanks if all we can give it is the lb's per hour/ grams per second (forgive me i'm new to tuning and hp tuners)?
    Last edited by JR92RS; 04-15-2023 at 12:47 AM.

is it possible to give the ecu enough info from that to not run lean or rich, and will the computer fill in the blanks if all we can give it is the lb's per hour/ grams per second (forgive me i'm new to tuning and hp tuners)?
    No. Making it run OK at WOT is pretty easy even without any injector data at all. It's the not-WOT parts where the stock PCM needs all the data. If the IFR table is wrong all that happens is the numbers in the VE/MAF are higher or lower than they'd otherwise be. That can cause problems with things that need accurate torque numbers but doing WOT rips to show off to your youtube subscribers how cool you are will mostly go off without issue.

screenshot.15-04-2023 01.20.11.png

If the injectors don't come with the stuff needed to fill in that table (and the Short Pulse Adder table) then they are not meant for use with stock PCMs/ECMs.