Thread: Innovate psb1 afr/eq reading seems off

Advanced Tuner

Innovate psb1 afr/eq reading seems off

I used a transform function I found on this site its

Input/1024)(+.05)= lambda

Idle seems to read correctly decel fuel cutoff spikes lean like it should but in a wot pull it should be 12:1 but it reads 10:1. It's a stock tune on a c7 z06. I don't see how the stock tune could be that much off but I tried to adjusted the maf anyway. I got it to the commanded 12:1 and did a few pulls then checked sparkplugs and they're lean AF. So either my transform function is wrong or the wideband is a dud. What do you think?

Senior Tuner
    Manual for the psb1 indicates that the analog output is adjustable.
    page 12 https://www.innovatemotorsports.com/...SB1_Manual.pdf

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    Manual for the psb1 indicates that the analog output is adjustable.
    page 12 https://www.innovatemotorsports.com/...SB1_Manual.pdf
    But it should not need to be adjusted I'd think.

Senior Tuner
    If the manufacturer doesn't put the formula in the manual, I would check it since it can change vs basing it on some formula on here that doesn't seem to be working correctly. Have you checked the gauge reading vs HPT?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    If the manufacturer doesn't put the formula in the manual, I would check it since it can change vs basing it on some formula on here that doesn't seem to be working correctly. Have you checked the gauge reading vs HPT?
    Yes, the gauge is spot on with the hptuners transform formula. Originally the wb location was in the mid pipe after the X. I then switched it to the pre cat location on the passenger side. Theres about a 1% difference with it reading richer post cat. I think the sensor is faulty.