Thread: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE LSA swapped Tune Help!!!

Potential Tuner

2014 Camaro SS 1LE LSA swapped Tune Help!!!

I'll try to keep this short and sweet just purchased this Camaro a week ago. Mod list is as follows, Texas Speed stage 2 blower cam. Boost District LSA Supercharger kit, 2.45 upper Grip Tech pulley with stock LS3 serpentine system 6 rib, ID1050 injectors, Boost a pump, Huge Front mount heat exchanger with a bosch Coolant pump. Recently had it on the dyno car made 618Hp and 604TQ i looked at the tune that I will attach and it looks like it has 14* at WOT and i feel like there may be some power left on the table. I'd like a professional opinion on the tune to maybe get an idea of where it could be improved upon. Second issue is, I got this car with the main purpose of corner carving is there a way to have best of both worlds? Being with sport competition off have more torque management on, and use sport comp for a roll racing no torque reduction setting? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.[ATTACH]125875My 2014 Camaro SS 1LE LSA Emergency Tune.hpt

Senior Tuner
    The timing isn't a red flag to me. It might be the amount it can take without repeatable knock.

The car will likely be more predictable and smooth if you were to tune the VVE stuff. The charge temp bias stuff needs to be setup like a ZL1 CTSV etc.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner
    I didn't go through the entire tune but did a brief scan.

Power Enrichment PE WOT fuel not setup correctly, Knock Sensor recovery maxed out making your knock sensor useless (keep an eye on this), Spark curve could be improved but at least its smooth.

Spark is probably low because the knock sensors are not setup correctly and guys trying to be safe.

Yeah get with someone you trust to go through it. Definite improvements to be had.
    Mike Carnahan & Branden Leeb
    Founders/Owners Elite Tuned School
    Visit the Elite Tuned website to build your custom calibration.
    Visit The Elite Tuned School to unleash the secrets of the tuning world.
    We would love to connect with you on Instagram & Facebook.

Tuner in Training
    definitely get a wideband in that thing. Maf curve is varying alot, the PE being set flat across the board is leaving room for improvement. i bet it picks up power on just dialing in fueling some. I agree with the others on what they noticed aswell.