Simple question really; wth is Manual Turbo Enable/Disable? It's NOT manual control of the turbo. Anyone know what it really is?

It was the key to my happiness when I first saw it, but it's just a trick/mistake. It does, however, do something and I can't grasp what it is. The most dramatic change is to the throttle, which depending on the values in the chart can make gas pedal inputs more sensitive and idle poorly, to flat out undrivable.
The other change is it does make a little more power. The turbo duty cycle certainly does not follow the chart, not in the slightest, but it does give me an extra psi or two on avg.

Throttle: If Disabled, the throttle is oem. If Enabled, the same % throttle that normally moved the car from a stop will make it jump.
If the 0% row #'s in the chart are 0 then idle also cannot follow the command. So with 650 programmed in, it'll be constantly and randomly moving between ~620-680. Cold idle revs 100 or so rpm higher on start too. As I raise the #'s, the worse that gets. If I make them 100 the car is undrivable. The first time I did that the idle in Drive was ~1200 (set to 550), but also so surgy it looked like a classic movie scene of a student driver.
Actual turbo DC is not a factor at idle, but it's at 90 in all cases if anyone is wondering.

Enabling this also disables Cat Spark retard, which I know causes idle issues all by itself, but the Manual Turbo is much worse.

I'm sure others have tried it, because why wouldn't you, so I'm curious what others experienced. And of course, the original question; wth is it really?

Manual Turbo.jpg