Thread: Racerender ultimate on second computer

Potential Tuner

Racerender ultimate on second computer

Hello, I am sorry to write here but I have sent you 3 emails on this subject since July without answer and I despair.

I bought a Race Render 3 premium license on June 27 (with [email protected]), and I would like to install it on a second computer. According to your conditions I can install it on three personal computers. The problem is that I didn't write down the activation codes and I can't find any email from you other than Paypal.
    I tried all the methods given on your site and I checked my spam but I can't go back to June 27

I love your software that I use a lot, please answer me! Thank you for reading and again sorry to pollute this forum with this request.

Best regards

Sorry for the delay.

I've forwarded this thread to the support team. I think Race Render support emails have been slipping through the cracks. We'll get that resolved asap.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for your reactivity, I really need to install it on a powerful computer.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Sorry for the delay.

I've forwarded this thread to the support team. I think Race Render support emails have been slipping through the cracks. We'll get that resolved asap.
    I also have this issue. I was unable to find the activation email and need to install the software on a newer PC. I've emailed your [email protected] email as well and would love a reply. Have a project I need to edit!

Thanks!