Thread: New Tuner Here

Potential Tuner

New Tuner Here

Mornin' everyone! Logging in here to introduce myself as I will be attempting to learn some tuning. I have a 2007 Saab 9-7X with a rebuilt 5.3 and BTR stage 2 truck cam, longtubes and orr-road y. I will have to address the DOD and rear o2 right away. I am sure I will have a lot of questions. Thanks in advance!!

Cool, don't hear 'cammed Saab's every day! The rear o2 stuff is just a matter of going through every line of the Engine diagnostic tab and switching everything pertaining to O2 bank1 Sens2 and bank2 Sens2 to "no error reported" and "no MIL", (since this is an off-road use only vehicle right ) and if you don't have catalytic converters anymore, can disable all cat over temp and warmup tables in the engine tab. DOD would just be setting all the enable conditions to values that will never be met, and also checking the diagnostics tab for any things that check for DOD operation.

As things come up, just tackle one at a time and post in the relevant forum section for each one and include a description of the issue, tune file, and log file and there are plenty of folks here that regularly step in and help.