Thread: 2020 Challenger RT stock file request

Potential Tuner

2020 Challenger RT stock file request

Does anyone have a stock file from a 2020 Challenger RT? The car I am looking to compare against is an auto, and would be ideal if the image is of the same but honestly anything to compare the tune pulled from the ecu would be great. I have a friend who bought this car with a Hamburger Tuning supercharger kit on it, he was told it used to have a built engine that let go, so a junkyard replacement was installed (I know sounds dumb, but I didn't do it). Car has a bunch of running/idle issues then goes into limp mode and idles fine but no throttle control. Hoping that the tune on the car is setup for different sensors or injectors or something that I can scale back to stock values to help him get the car up and running. I have attached the tune I pulled from the car. Any and all help is much appreciated.2020 challenger rt.hpt

Potential Tuner
    sup man did u figure this out yet

Potential Tuner
    I have not, my buddy bought a map adapter and put a MOPAR 05149056AA 3BAR MAP SENSOR on the car and it now idles but obviously needs tuned for the sensor. Still can not find any stock file for this car to ensure I am starting with a stock file.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    this should be a stock maybe different OS
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161