Thread: 6L90 TCM File For Off Road Truck

6L90 TCM File For Off Road Truck

Hi i have a new 6L90 [Zero Gravity Supply] in my Off Road Raid Truck fitted to an LS7 Running Motec M150 [MOTEC unit from John Reed Racing]
    Questions are

Has anyone a TCM file to load in as a starting point to get me going? [I have read the file in the box and it's very random and the box only shifts 3 gears]

TUTD can this be controlled on the CAN feed rather than hard-wired to pin 7 ? [ I have a paddle on the steering wheel and also foot switches wired to the CAN in the MoTeC ]

Any help is greatly appreciated and I am sure I will have a host of questions from now on

Best Neil

www.bbb4x4.com

Neil I do remote tuning if I can assist you on the trans tuning ��

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Senior Tuner
    Hi Neil, a stock trans tune will be fine to get you going. If your tcm is blank, first you need to flash in a cal with AC Delco SPS.
    The secret sauce is making sure the motec is broadcasting the correct torque and speed and rpm over the canbus. This can be verified reading the speed, rpm and torque from the TCM in the vcm scanner. If the motec cannot do this then an intermediate module such as a TCM2650 will be required.

Hi thanks Guys for the info i will pull the files from the M150 ECU and also get a log file from the TCM [ can the tap shift be programmed to work through the CAN line ?]

Senior Tuner
    Speartech can sort out what you need to get tap shift working.