Thread: Requesting Any Help - Last Post was deleted

Potential Tuner

Requesting Any Help - Last Post was deleted

Good day all, not sure where to turn to next since my last post was deleted after a few hours without explanation. I opened a ticket with HP Tuners about an issue I had 10 days ago but wasn't quite confident about the response so came here to get some help so I posted a thread on the forum (link below) which was locked today. My goal is not to beat on HP but at the same time I am being run in circles and when I posted the attachments below earlier asking for someone at HP to reach out my post was deleted and my open ticket remains stagnant. As you can see from the screen shot images below I am at a dead end with two conflicting statements from HP.

In my original post (Same link below) the post was locked after Bill @ Hp Tuners stated 'We have NOT intentionally disabled anyones ecm. If you are having an issue we recommend open up a support ticket which can be done here https://support.hptuners.com'

However to quote one of the responses from my open Ticket from Eric @ Hp Tuners - 'Hey Christopher, I've looked over the info and have had a conversation with the engineers and at present this vehicle has been disabled from tuning, the engineers are working quickly to fix the issues at hand but unfortunately I do not have an eta on when this will be supported again I'm sorry.'

As mentioned ticket is already open so I can't imagine opening a new ticket would make sense? Ultimately I am trying to find out what and who I should believe and if I should continue looking for another issue with the car or just wait until their engineers resolve it as Eric told me to do. Should I open a new ticket and ignore the information I was previously given?

Previous Thread for context...
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...d-no-solutions

VS The screen shots from that Support ticket are attached below.

hp1.jpg

hp2.jpg

hp3.jpg

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'll have our support tech relay some options to you on monday.
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 11-19-2022 at 08:50 AM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"