Thread: HPtuners community Discord

Potential Tuner

Cool HPtuners community Discord

So we created an HP tuners community on a app called Discord which is web-based or you can download and install it to your PC, iOS, or, android device.
    Discord has a form based set up it has text channels. voice channels. you can screen share. post Videos and photos.

We figured it would make it easier for people to share their knowledge so others can learn and to share projects that they’ve done as a individual or shop.
    And it makes it easier for users to connect and help each other out in the community I have set up rolls for the senior tuners. I have set up roles for Hptuner support, and I’ve set up general members and admin roles

The tuners that do it for a living can get the OK from admin and advertise in our channels so they can make a living doing what they are good at. So come on over join try it out check it out if you like it.

We are not affiliated with HP tuners in any way It is just a community to help people with their tunes because as a tuner when I started out I know how difficult it was to figure out how everything works with changes to make so on and so on so I learned from people showing me this way me and others can show people how to tune correctly and spread knowledge.

Here is the link to the community Discord when or if you join check the green verify checkmark to agree to our rules and it will unlock all the channels so you can start learning to tune like the pros.
    https://discord.gg/qHdS6XntKu
    Last edited by tmgomez; 11-20-2022 at 11:08 AM.

That's a LOT of "We" you are using for a second post.

Quote Originally Posted by tmgomez View Post
    So we created an HP tuners community on a app called Discord which is web-based or you can download and install it to your PC, iOS, or, android device.
    Discord has a form based set up it has text channels. voice channels. you can screen share. post Videos and photos.

We figured it would make it easier for people to share their knowledge so others can learn and to share projects that they’ve done as a individual or shop.
    And it makes it easier for users to connect and help each other out in the community I have set up rolls for the senior tuners. I have set up roles for Hptuner support, and I’ve set up general members and admin roles

The tuners that do it for a living can get the OK from admin and advertise in our channels so they can make a living doing what they are good at. So come on over join try it out check it out if you like it.

We are not affiliated with HP tuners in any way It is just a community to help people with their tunes because as a tuner when I started out I know how difficult it was to figure out how everything works with changes to make so on and so on so I learned from people showing me this way me and others can show people how to tune correctly and spread knowledge.

Here is the link to the community Discord when or if you join check the green verify checkmark to agree to our rules and it will unlock all the channels so you can start learning to tune like the pros.
    https://discord.gg/qHdS6XntKu

Best of luck getting your fledgling business up and running.

We have no interest in participating - this HP Tuners Forum has served us (that means We) well for many years.

Potential Tuner
    We as in me and my buddies.

Potential Tuner
    not a business just trying to make it easier to communicate, but thank you for your support.

It would seem very easy to communicate on this Forum - you are doing just that in this thread.

Many people make money from their YouTube channel, TikTok, or other media platforms - so it is a business.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    It would seem very easy to communicate on this Forum - you are doing just that in this thread.

Many people make money from their YouTube channel, TikTok, or other media platforms - so it is a business.
    That's the dumbest shit ive heard in a damn while, honestly.
    Instead of praising the fact that community members try to improve an existing platform on different technologies to reach a wider range of people, there is always people like you just straight up pissing on other people's work.
    That may be just one reason people want to look for an alternative.

And a business? Please define us your definition of business please. Because nobody is getting paid nor getting revenue in any way shape or form, for making a discord server.
    Thanks for your rather complacent contribution to this topic.
    Last edited by firevault; 11-20-2022 at 05:43 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post

Ill be honest, you "older" guys may think that the old way is the only way. But to be honest i enjoyed joining the discord and i actually got some good help, because with discord you call talk to each other right there in real time and also was able to screen share so that @tmgomez could see my issues and was able to walk me through them and explain it better then replying to a thread and waiting on reply's when the help was there also had some other guys chip in and help! So sherk i see your view but dont piss one someone else thats just trying to expand the help and make it easier... its not able money! its having each others back! in the end were all just guys trying to learn things!