Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6.0 LSA Crank No Start Help

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    2009 Silverado/Sierra 6.0 uses
    Throttle body: 12601387, 12629992 (Hitachi ETB0025, $113)
    APP: 15101848, 15847349, 20972082, 23362231, 25832864 (these are all the same part, just superseded numbers)

The normal/expected range for the CTS APP sensors is
    APP1 0.98-4.16 v
    APP2 0.49-2.08 v

Normal/expected range for 2009 Silv/Sierra is
    APP1 0.33-4.75 V
    APP2 0.33-2.50 V

A stock truck calibration would absolutely freak out if hooked up to the CTS APP sensor, it would drop its ball and go home, refuse to play. Which kinda reflects your crank-no-start. However not knowing what is lurking in those two befiddled ETC segments, who knows?
    I have one of those 15101848 pedals and it wouldn’t operate the TB at all. But I may have the wrong TB on there. I have a 09 silverado TB on the way, so I’ll try those two together.

Didn't work with which ECM? You posted one tune file but then a log from the other ECM, so there's still one we haven't seen the tune file for and the other we haven't seen a log from. One's a Silverado and other is Sierra? And nobody knows what was done to the 2 hidden segments in at least one ECM, or if either ECM was programmed right? Do I have all that straight? Just trying to make sure I'm basing my guesses/suggestions on all the available data, which is about half of what's actually going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ConquerCustom View Post
    I have one of those 15101848 pedals and it wouldn’t operate the TB at all. But I may have the wrong TB on there. I have a 09 silverado TB on the way, so I’ll try those two together.

The wiring harness connector for the APP (pedal) is the same for a Silverado APP and a CTS-V APP - however these are pinned (wired) differently.

You cannot change between a CTS-V APP and a Silverado APP without repinning the wiring harness connector.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Didn't work with which ECM? You posted one tune file but then a log from the other ECM, so there's still one we haven't seen the tune file for and the other we haven't seen a log from. One's a Silverado and other is Sierra? And nobody knows what was done to the 2 hidden segments in at least one ECM, or if either ECM was programmed right? Do I have all that straight? Just trying to make sure I'm basing my guesses/suggestions on all the available data, which is about half of what's actually going on.
    Looks like both of the ecus are screwed. Can’t connect with HP tuners. No clue what happened there. Know where to get a pre-programmed one and just start over?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    The wiring harness connector for the APP (pedal) is the same for a Silverado APP and a CTS-V APP - however these are pinned (wired) differently.

You cannot change between a CTS-V APP and a Silverado APP without repinning the wiring harness connector.
    I tried with both TBs and the 15101848 wouldn’t control either. The 10379038 controlled both. But somehow I can’t connect to the ecu with hp tuners anymore. So something is definitely fubar. Might be time to suck it up and go Holley terminator.