I have seen lots of inquiries about flex fuel for the 6.4 and more to where the option is available for gpec2 and the like. People bring my company dodge anything to fix tunes and get them to pass emissions and actually do what the parts added can. Blah blah. This one is interesting. I will share the as found file. AS Found. Came from an auction. Procharged with a P series procharger. Wont make more than 1.5 1.6 p ratio. Alright. No problem. A Stock cam. No other mods besides the procharger kit and some 1050x. I found an Innovate ethanol sensor in the glovebox. The tune file has the scaling of iat and others to be wildly different of the normal. This is bullshit. And moreso to what else I found. The iat was one wire connected to the innovate sensor. The ambient temp sensor was wired to where the iat is. There were extension harnesses with tags to make this happen. I fixed the tune all over to make it something actually drivable safely. But as found the ethanol sensor output would report on the dash as the outside temperature! The custom operating system for flex fuel is not applied! They left this in NN too with no elevation of ve or pe capability.

Upon closer inspection this car being a 6.4 Scat Charger from 2016 the transmission operating system is clearly from 2017. Blow it up and swap the transmission, sell it? Good job non tuners. File shared is for interest only. Don't try this unless trying to take this further. Notice lots of disabled stuff. Its just straight dangerous. But the idea may point us further in some way so I thought it may help in some form. I fixed the tune and wires back to normal, it rips, sd as typical, wouldn't even try as found. For information only. Neat that ethanol content appears as ambient temp in stock dash with this craziness. Take this further you lengends. Nothing further.

as found.hpt