Thread: Sprinto7 are you out there

Sprinto7 are you out there

Have you ever had to relearn your crank sensor. I remember you had your 1.4 in a race car.
    I am having one hell of a time trying to get mine to relearn. The first time I go thru the procedure it says relearn failed then when I do it again it says must be in park or neutral with engine running. It will continue to do this till I disconnect the battery for 15 to 20min. Then it goes back to the same thing relearn failed then park or neutral with engine running. Do you have any ideas? If I can't get this corrected I will drive it the way it is. I started this relearn because it has to warm up to 140*f before it will run right. Once hot it runs fine except for little adjustments I want to do.
    I have the 1.4t and the 6t45 trans out of a 2012 cruze. in an off road buggy
    No BCM but the can bus is a complete circuit, I do have an obd.
    Last edited by carotene; 11-22-2022 at 10:20 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    NO, I have not had that problem. I'm working on a "standalone" 2017 Premier GDI engine right now and may have run into a problem hooking up the OBDII port. Don't know enough to be sure yet.

I don't know if mitchell's online manuals cover Benz or not but they are complete as far as wiring diag. They can be downloaded but it will cost $20.00 for the info.
    I used the serial info wires for mine from the ecm to the OBD. It worked just fine. All I have hooked up is the engine and auto trans, everything else was eliminated.
    I hope this helps.

Advanced Tuner
    I got my OBD2 wiring sorted out. I got a printout of the Data Lines and track them down to the OBD connector. Now the Scanner and Editor work fine.