Thread: Mpvi2 queary

Potential Tuner

Mpvi2 queary

Hi.. am new to this and reading too much and listening to too many videos.. lol
    simple question, can the Aem 30 0300 be wired to log with hpt ? from what i understand
    needs a pro link, which is no big deal, but saw somewhere, also needs pro feature set.
    is this fact or fiction do you think ? was going to return the 300 and grab the 334, but aem tells
    me it won t work in my car because no can bus.. 02 Vette. I have watched videos on how to wire
    the pro link in, but again, says i need pro feature set.. not doing that..
    any thoughts would be appreciated.

Tia Al

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    pro feature set comes free with MPVI3, you just need to purchase the pro link cable.

As long as it has a 0-5v analog output or CAN output you should be able to log it.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    pro feature set comes free with MPVI3, you just need to purchase the pro link cable.

As long as it has a 0-5v analog output or CAN output you should be able to log it.
    thanks Bill.. I really don t need the 3. just purchased the 2 cpl months back, is no big deal i guess.
    can just keep an eye on aem gauge and see whats shaking..
    was hoping there was an easy way.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post

So the MPVI2+ that I have will work with the Pro-Link cable? I don't need the purchase the pro set? I haven't even used it yet, would hate to have to buy the MPVI3....

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave396 View Post
    So the MPVI2+ that I have will work with the Pro-Link cable? I don't need the purchase the pro set? I haven't even used it yet, would hate to have to buy the MPVI3....
    You need to purchase the pro feature set for the pro link cable to work with the MPVI2+
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"