Thread: sonnax 4l60E level 3 killer build tunable?

Potential Tuner

sonnax 4l60E level 3 killer build tunable?

I recently completed my 4L60E build(96 C1500 5.7 stock AF), like the addict I am, after seeing all the oem issues..... I went the most expensive route possible it seems, every sonnax part i could find to stuff in the case(shaft to shaft). My question is, with it being a 96 pcm, will the transmission operate as needed? I have a US Shift quick4 gen 2 coming. with the addiction I have lol I also need to swap to a 411. is Mr. lextech still around? I found http://www.pcmpowertunes.com/services/ has everything I should need for that. Thank you all for any input, criticism or assistance.
    Last edited by Black_Arm; 11-25-2022 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Arm View Post
    I recently completed my 4L60E build(96 C1500 5.7 stock AF), like the addict I am, after seeing all the oem issues..... I went the most expensive route possible it seems, every sonnax part i could find to stuff in the case(shaft to shaft). My question is, with it being a 96 pcm, will the transmission operate as needed? I have a US Shift quick4 gen 2 coming. with the addiction I have lol I also need to swap to a 411. is Mr. lextech still around? I found http://www.pcmpowertunes.com/services/ has everything I should need for that. Thank you all for any input, criticism or assistance.
    0411 swap isnt hard, pin for pin easy stuff. if you can build a trans u can most definantly do that. think i have a diagram ill look for it. and dont get a mail order tune, to much info here to get it exactly how you want it, and a tuner module from hp tuners isnt much, well worth every cent.. you will kick yourself in the ass if ur addiction is like mine, someone else by mail will never make ur trans shift like u want it to!

Advanced Tuner
    Put an 0411 on it so you can properly tune it. The best built trans in the world can be fried in a matter of 100mi if the calibration isn?t right

Potential Tuner
    I did in fact find Lextech, purchased the pinouts for my truck for the 411 pcm. Also bought a pretuned 411 from pcmpowertuners. Swapped PCM'S yesterday, wasnt as bad as i thought....she fired up first try too! I do have a p1336, the crank relearn issue i hear. tried that about 5 times.....still didnt clear/relearn. My speedometer isnt working, the transmission shifts up and down fine engine seems to run well. the vss wires are in the correct pin location. could it be my pulse count is incorrect in the tune?

As others will tell you, you need to post your tune here. Guessing back and forth is tiresome when we can look at the actual tune and often times find very simple changes that fix bad problems

Potential Tuner
    Thanks, I will upload, update when I have a chance to do so.