Thread: Firmware upgrade to 5.3.17

Potential Tuner

Firmware upgrade to 5.3.17

Good day all is there anyway to manually update the firmware on the MVPI3 besides the resync interface under the Help tab? I have an issue writing to my PCM and someone I know that had the exact same PCM and issue updated their device and it is now running fine. His updated to Firmware to 5.3.17 but mine will not update past 5.3.10 no matter how many times I resync it or reinstall software. I am using the same software version as him only difference he is running windows 10 and I am running windows 11 but can't see how that could make the difference. Thanks

Senior Tuner
    Have you tried the downloads page on the HPT main site? Has the latest stable and latest beta versions.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    Have you tried the downloads page on the HPT main site? Has the latest stable and latest beta versions.
    Yes several times. The issue is with the firmware. It wont update to anything higher than .10 but .17 exists since that is what he is using but for some reason my module will not upgrade to that level which I think is the only thing stopping me from getting it to work. My FirmwareStageName: Release his FirmwareStageName: Alpha
    Last edited by RedlineCobalt; 11-26-2022 at 07:40 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    You need to contact HPT support. They MAY add your device to the alpha firmware list and you should be able to update to .17 or whatever alpha version is currently in use.

Potential Tuner
    Im having issues also, tech support is still trying to figure it out. 5.3.10 also