Thread: Would anyone be willing to help me adjust my Maggie Tune for 2016 Camaro SS?

Potential Tuner

Would anyone be willing to help me adjust my Maggie Tune for 2016 Camaro SS?

Hey everyone,
    I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! I am in the process of teaching myself still but I am wondering if anyone could take a look at my tune received from Magnuson. I know its a bare minimum tune but the car is lacking power/sluggish in the mid RPM range. I don't believe Magnuson set my tune up for the ROTO CAI. Also, ever since I installed the recommended LT4 spark plugs, its been driving very rich it seems like. I have the OEM tune and log files if needed. Thank You

2016 Camaro SS
    Mag 2650
    20/10+11 (wheels)
    ROTO FAB CAI
    LT4 spark plugs
    Last edited by HOUSTONLV; 11-27-2022 at 09:11 PM.

Senior Tuner
    Any good email tuner should be able to get you going.

I would encourage you into adding a SCIAP sensor. It will make the car drive much smoother with that type of blower.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

I second the Sciap sensor Addition.

However,
    I worked on my Camaro Maggie setup with the NA-TIAP setup for a while.
    I Have a tune i can send you (on request) that should address the deltas with the LT4 Plugs, and a closer VVE/VVT table.
    (with this i was able to manage 580rwhp and an easy 26 mpg on 6psi)

I assume the ROTO CAI will require a MAF re calibration additionally.
    There are a ton of good resources for this, I recommend 'goat rope garage' youtube channel

The Tune from Magnuson was a bare minimum at most, and I only recommend it to get you running without a big delay.
    If you don't already, you need to get a Wideband hooked up.

Potential Tuner
    I will look into getting the SCIAP asap and your tune would be amazing. I appreciate the help guys!