Thread: Editing the Virtual Torque Tables

Tuner

Question Editing the Virtual Torque Tables

Has anyone noticed you can't edit the Torque tables in the latest version? I bought a refurbished laptop just for tuning and downloaded and installed the latest VCM Suite. I had to jump through a few hoops to get the license to the laptop.

I need to adjust the Virtual Torque Tables because of the Magnuson Supercharger. I've been gradually raising the numbers in the 1200 range to get the TB to open and stay open. I was getting close when I decided to install the latest software, took the training and completed all the sections and I thought all was good. But when I tried to modify the Torque tables it wouldn't do anything.

Uninstalled the latest and installed 4.10.7 version and it fixed the problem. I couldn't find a link to contact HPTuners so I thought I would post here and see if anyone else noticed this.
    2017 Camaro SS, Flow Tech axle back, Roto Fab, Nick Williams 103 TB, BBK long tube headers, Magnuson 2650, Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    update to 5.1 beta and send it
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Thanks I'll give it a try.

Is there any way to be able to use both laptops?? Or do I have to keep moving the license??
    2017 Camaro SS, Flow Tech axle back, Roto Fab, Nick Williams 103 TB, BBK long tube headers, Magnuson 2650, Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection.

Tuner
    Yep 5.1 beta works, so far. lol

Advanced Tuner
    The license follows the cable. Use it on any laptop you want

Tuner
    Well it actually follows the HPTuners device. But I find it inconvenient to keep resyncing the device every time I switch computers. And for some reason it wont let me "Save" the tune without doing something else. Sorry I can't remember, maybe getting a verification code or something.