Thread: Supercharged LSX Basemap tune issues

Potential Tuner

Supercharged LSX Basemap tune issues

Had a friend help me do a base map for me for my new build in my 04 C5 which is a Built LSX 388 cu, 2650 LS9 Blower, LS3 heads, TSP Stage 3 Blower Cam, 1700cc ID Injectors, E85/Flex (Car has flex sensor and already wired to P59). Car seems to idle very rich (eyes burning in garage lol) and if I blip the throttle, most of the time it will fall on its face (backfire and choke) and die almost always as well... Would appreciate it if someone can look at the base map and see if there is something that can be adjusted to fix this issue. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by momofx View Post
    Had a friend help me do a base map for me for my new build in my 04 C5 which is a Built LSX 388 cu, 2650 LS9 Blower, LS3 heads, TSP Stage 3 Blower Cam, 1700cc ID Injectors, E85/Flex (Car has flex sensor and already wired to P59). Car seems to idle very rich (eyes burning in garage lol) and if I blip the throttle, most of the time it will fall on its face (backfire and choke) and die almost always as well... Would appreciate it if someone can look at the base map and see if there is something that can be adjusted to fix this issue. Thanks!
    get a log of what's going to have guys on here better help you

Advanced Tuner
    Sounds lean to me from the description but i have no experience with blowers..

Advanced Tuner
    Whats the fuel supply consist of? Find a mechanical fuel pressure gauge with a long enough hose to tape it to the windshield so you can watch it when this happens to see if fuel psi drops