Thread: Top Speed Limiter

Potential Tuner

Top Speed Limiter

Does anyone know how to raise your top speed on a 2018 Nissan Titan, I see a lot of other makes have more parameters to do so, but from my logs I see that it limits my throttle position to limit me at about 110 mph, I was wondering how I can change that.

Tuner in Training
    I'm having the same issue on my 370z the throttle cuts when reaching top speed. couldn't find anything to fix it hope someone from HPT could help us with this issue

Tuner in Training
    On my 2008 Titan file it's under Engine/Fuel/General/Injector Control/Hard Limiters. There are parameters for both speed and RPM fuel cut.

Tuner in Training
    that is for fuel cut speed limit and rpm limit, our issue is with the throttle cutting when reaching the speed limiter and there is nothing in the file for throttle cut at speed only for rpm.
    I hope someone from HPT could help us with this.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesam_Hitman View Post
    that is for fuel cut speed limit and rpm limit, our issue is with the throttle cutting when reaching the speed limiter and there is nothing in the file for throttle cut at speed only for rpm.
    I hope someone from HPT could help us with this.
    I removed the limiter on my 2012 years ago using Uprev. Some claimed it could not be done, but none the less it was gone.

https://youtu.be/0fkYScG4Mr0

I would look at what Nissan did with a M56S tune. Factory limiter on my 2011 was 180 mph.
    Last edited by Fast4.7; 12-09-2022 at 02:59 PM.