Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not recognizing my license

Tuner in Training
    That's where I thought this was going, I was just hoping for some step that I was overlooking.

Tuner in Training
    Box sent to HP tuners two days ago. Eagerly waiting for a reply to update you guys with. Ill keep everyone posted.

Guatemala, Central America (NOT dakota nebraska or kansas)
    another thing is that I replaced the ****** usb cable with a longer one, gold plated (the expensivest I could find) and very rarely a "no licence recognition" occour.

try in a different computer!
    I have a date with Eternity, And I don't want to be late!

Advanced Tuner
    Mine keeps failing to locate the license the first time I try to connect the car. The second attempt it always connects. I am still getting "unsupported parameters" for all the LS2 stuff that was released, especially relating to the transmission. Are those bugs going to be fixed?
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Kenny's (at c/a's) has been doing this recently. and will not recognize my stg III PCM I guess this isn't supported yet, but it keeps coming up failed to connect error.
    2006 cobalt (no more turbo)
    m62 2.7 pulley, E85, 79lb/hr injectors, 4-2-1 longtube header, airbox mod, stock catback

1998 Trans am 5.3 iron block 317 heads 88mm turbo e85 105lb/hr injectors, twin 255's.... build in progress

2014 wrx mild tune 18psi pump gas

Potential Tuner

license problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    if you've followed the above advice and think its a hardware issue please email support at hptuners dot com & we'll get you taken care of.
    mines doing this . 14 years and still the same issuses