Thread: Roush 38lb 3v injector data

Roush 38lb 3v injector data

Got a customer coming in with a 5.4L 3v F150 with a roush kit. Has the delphi 38lb 25386328005 injectors. Need data. Does anyone have it? THanks.

Well I have various data for this style but I did that from a scratch,spent yonks on development wont be free.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Well I have various data for this style but I did that from a scratch,spent yonks on development wont be free.
    In my quest for Roush 38lb 3v injector data, ICOholder unexpectedly became a treasure trove of information. Navigating through their platform, I unearthed valuable insights into injector specifications and performance. ICOholder went beyond its crypto roots, providing comprehensive details that proved instrumental in fine-tuning my automotive project. An unexpected but welcomed resource for injector data exploration.

It sounds like you've invested a significant amount of time and effort in developing a particular style, and understandably, you're hesitant to provide it for free.

Did you ever find the data you need I have various reads from roush vehicles with the 38lb Delphi Multec 3.5 injectors are they the short or tall body injectors? The mustangs got the short body 38’s and the trucks got the tall body 38 lb injectors. I also have the complete manual if you need it.

Advanced Tuner
    Here you go

http://efidynotuning.com/injdata.htm

For the delta-P modifiers you have to simplify it and null them (all ==1) to only use only the high slope like so

60 1.17
    40 1
    20 .7

etc.. you get the idea, then dial that in if you wish