Thread: Help with credits and previously purchased licenses

Potential Tuner

Help with credits and previously purchased licenses

previously purchased licenses
    2 things I?m having some issue finding answers for.

1. A friend purchased credits to tune his Malibu with hp tuners? he?s asking me to make adjustments. Can we tune without buying new credits? I didn?t tune it originally.

2. I purchased credits and they show on my account but I can?t find a way to apply them to a new job. I end up having to buy new credits each time when I already have 6 purchased.

Any help would be great. If this isn?t the place, please point me to the place for help. I can?t seem to reach anyone with hp tuners for help.

Potential Tuner
    My phone is changing apostrophes to question marks for some reason

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando0275 View Post
    previously purchased licenses
    2 things I?m having some issue finding answers for.

1. A friend purchased credits to tune his Malibu with hp tuners? he?s asking me to make adjustments. Can we tune without buying new credits? I didn?t tune it originally.

2. I purchased credits and they show on my account but I can?t find a way to apply them to a new job. I end up having to buy new credits each time when I already have 6 purchased.

Any help would be great. If this isn?t the place, please point me to the place for help. I can?t seem to reach anyone with hp tuners for help.
    1. No, you would need to purchase credits on your device to license his vehicle on your device which would then allow you to flash his vehicle with your device.
    2. If you are an MPVI2/MPVI3 user you need to sync your credits to your device, this will then allow you to use them.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"