Thread: User Defined Parameters??? Adding correct tables to VCM Editor.

Potential Tuner

User Defined Parameters??? Adding correct tables to VCM Editor.

First time using HP on a Subee, I have used Ecu Flash, Accestuner ect.. I see in the edit tab there is an option for user defined parameters. But it is not accessible and it states to go to main website but there is no further guidance on the website. It looks like ECU Flash when you click navigator . I am assuming this is where we can define more parameters in the ROM file for HPtuner.. However, I am not quite sure why they want another license for me to define a ROM file for them.. Has anyone seen this? Or know how I can add the correct tables to HPTuners? Currently I am Staring at Injector Dynamics data for 1050X Injectors and Tables in HP that are sorta correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmogey View Post
    First time using HP on a Subee, I have used Ecu Flash, Accestuner ect.. I see in the edit tab there is an option for user defined parameters. But it is not accessible and it states to go to main website but there is no further guidance on the website. It looks like ECU Flash when you click navigator . I am assuming this is where we can define more parameters in the ROM file for HPtuner.. However, I am not quite sure why they want another license for me to define a ROM file for them.. Has anyone seen this? Or know how I can add the correct tables to HPTuners? Currently I am Staring at Injector Dynamics data for 1050X Injectors and Tables in HP that are sorta correct.
    User defined parameters uses an .xdf file from Tuner Pro. It's a one-time fee and then you can use it for all supported vehicles.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ned-Parameters

Potential Tuner
    ... Cheers and Thanks I had searched but missed that somehow. I really appreciate it.

Potential Tuner
    Well too bad HP is so far behind the game when it comes to Import vehicles. I have to say $200.00 in credits and then $169.99 for the privilege of defining a ROM for them so you can actually tune a car correctly.. For that kind of money and time it is not worth it. I do not know why someone would use HP for a Subee or an import vehicle. I will check back every once in a while. Damn 200.00 just to learn they cannot define a ROM properly.. That sucks!!!