Thread: Injector data not correct 2017 STI

Potential Tuner

Injector data not correct 2017 STI

Anyone having issues getting injectors to write correctly thru HP everytime we write the data for the FIC injectors to the STi car will flood out instantly. We are using Beta with the patch. HP says nothing is wrong on their end. Car had cobb accessport which has been uninstalled.

Tuner in Training
    I've been holding off on installing my ID 1050's for this same reason. Following the thread for updates.

Potential Tuner
    So it is with hp went with diff software and they load just fine. I will wait till they have this figured out, as a business I cant afford to waste time and money

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
    So it is with hp went with diff software and they load just fine.
    What do you mean when you say, "So it is with hp"? You're saying that the issue lies with them specifically?

Potential Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin92 View Post
    What do you mean when you say, "So it is with hp"? You're saying that the issue lies with them specifically?
    I would say it lies with the software as in the way it is written to the ECU. I have over thirty different tunes that were written to this car. every time with no error codes. so as far as i can tell map was written. Installed the original base tune that was pulled form car and tuned first time with another software. Thru all the support tickets I was told that all the patch and beta versions were correct. So my only conclusion is that something in the software is not being interpreted correctly on this one model. Oh Just FYI we never bricked this ECU. We still use HPtuners on our other tuning jobs. Just reluctant to try again on a Subaru at this time.