Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subaru Support Update Coming

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua@arcflashllc View Post
    As far as I can tell none of the issues have been fixed. I'm already out a $1000 in credits I've had to refund customers for so I'm done alpha testing this software until HP Tuners gets it working properly.
    If you whiling to do you some coding, SubaruEdit is another alternative definition editing is in XML, maybe further down the line HP will fix all their issues with these ecus

Potential Tuner
    Just submitted a ticket for this same issue on a 2012 STi, flashed custom features as instructed, and now a no-start. I hope this is fixable with a flash? I can connect to the ECU still...

Tuner in Training
    My 16 STI is finnicky after a flash, cycle the key a couple times and let it sit and try again.

Tuner in Training
    Hey Guys,

Wanted to follow up on my experience with HPTuners. Long story short, they made me whole again on my bricked ECU.

Hope this platform continues to grow and improve.

I've got some 1050X injectors and a fuel pump that I'm holding off on installing until we get confirmation that the injector data situation is fixed.

Kevin

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin92 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Wanted to follow up on my experience with HPTuners. Long story short, they made me whole again on my bricked ECU.

Hope this platform continues to grow and improve.

I've got some 1050X injectors and a fuel pump that I'm holding off on installing until we get confirmation that the injector data situation is fixed.

Kevin

Injector data is none functional?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by GCtech View Post
    Injector data is none functional?

Check out the thread called " Injector Dynamics Data"