Thread: Missing Tables

Missing Tables

I just bought a 05ram that the previous owner had swapped a worked6.1 in to the truck, I don't know who tuned it, I pulled the 6.1 out and replaced it with a fairly stock 5.7, I updated my HP tuners to version 5. what ever and now some of the tables I need to return the tune to "stock are missing , Some of the driver demand tables, Like WOT and throttle WOT are gone, this truck only runs in open loop....I need to get it to run in closedloop for emission inspection , ,,, I reloaded my older version of HPtuners (4.10) and the tables are not here now.........Any Ideas ?

I haven't seen that truck in years, (Jack Meyers truck ?) I can't answer the "why" your reload of the older version didn't work. but if you want your close enough that I can send one of the boys down with a Laptop that is dedicated to 04-05 Rams and get the tune worked out for you , just PM me
    62 Biscayne 425/409 SS/D stock class car 10.60s
    66 Dart 426CIG3 8.60@171 2750lbs Naturally asperated
    04 Ram All Alum , 468Ci G3 10.50s @4800 lbs Naturally asperated
    04 Rumble Bee, built 6.1 ,4000lbs 10.48 @ 129s MPH. Naturally asperated
    05 Rumble Stock 5.7, 3.92s TUNE ONLY 13.94@98mph

Yes the Yellow Truck in my Avatar is Jack's old 04 truck ,I bought the truck after the TH400 broke ,I'm going to put a 727 in it. Any help with my 05 would be appreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorJ View Post
    Yes the Yellow Truck in my Avatar is Jack's old 04 truck ,I bought the truck after the TH400 broke ,I'm going to put a 727 in it. Any help with my 05 would be appreciated.
    Check that your older software install is in advanced view.

It's under the Edit menu tab, if memory serves.

Quote Originally Posted by B00STJUNKY View Post
    Check that your older software install is in advanced view.

It's under the Edit menu tab, if memory serves.
    1st thing I tried , the Advance view tables were not there, the edit menu would drop down and end at Navigator. Ray's son Benny stopped in, apparently he's only a few miles north of me.

He got the truck worked out then we looked at the laptop, it looks like its more of an issue with that Laptop, we found a few more programs on that laptop that were missing pages and code. going to buy a new one today and load that one 4.12 for now.

Benny left his old laptop here so I could get the truck running better He's going to come back next Tuesday and pick it up.

@ Rays04 , Thank you sir, I owe you and Benny a bottle of scotch